4.05.2005

today is my lucky day!

I know this because I have been presented with the following unique business opportunity:

"Dear friend,

How are you? I have a very sensitive and confidential brief from a top (oligarch) in russia to ask for your assistance in re-profiling funds in excess over US$423M, which I seek your partnership in ccommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 4% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
I am Mr Victor Smith Kuzin from Russia, The personal secretary to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world)

SOURCE OF FUNDS:
The documents of the above funds in question was handed over to me to be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have been deposited with Bank Menatep Russia where the final crediting is expected to be carried out.

While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his involvement on politics in financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir
Putin second tenure as Russian president.

You can catch more of the story on this news. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm [note: this link is legit]

YOUR ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted sum and I will arrange for the documentation which will enable Bank Menatep Russia transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use this sum to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates.

The transaction has to be concluded in soonest before Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out on bail. Thank you very much. Please futher corespondence to me,should be sent to my private and confidential Email id ( Victor_smith57@xxxxx.ro ) I await your reply soonest.

Regards
Mr Victor Smith Kuzin [Note: link added by me, safe to click on]



-- [Victor_smith57@xxxxxx.com] --



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
¡Viaja!
Disfruta estos Puentes de las mejores vacaciones, vuelos y hoteles!
http://viajes.xxxx.es/"

I think that the Spanish tag line from an email allegedly sent from "russia" is a particularly nice touch.

UPDATE: Why, bless her heart! Mrs. Khodorkovsky is writing to me now too. And she sounds like such a nice lady:

"From Mrs.Inna Khodorkovsky.
Hi Dear,

I know this may not be the best place to talk about this now because i will not feel safe passing vital informations of my husband's account details across the internet knowing fully well the situation,but i would have loved you come over to Russia for us to talk about this transaction but our government has set up mornitoring team against my family's communications and visitors, I seek your help and partinership in using your name and informations to Re-profile Twenty-eight million united state dollars($28,000,000.00) of my husband's funds lodged now with a in London and consequently seek transfer to your country of residence because of the fear of being freezed too like other accounts in Russia and swiss banks.

I am Mrs. Inna Khodorkovsky,wife of the imprisoned Mikhail Boris Khodorkovsky and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian's largest oil company) and Menatep SBP Bank. My husband got arrested for his involvement in politics and in financing the leading opposition political parties (the Union of Right Forces,led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to President Vladimir Putin as Russian president.

As a result of this,all my husband's asset and bank accounts both in Russia and the Swiss banks have been frozen including the liquidation of his bank. Presently, the Government has intensified their probe into my husbands financial resources and the revoking of all our business licences round the world.

In view of this,we acted very fast to withdraw this money from one of our bank accounts through the help of the bank manager and deposit it with diplomatic warehouse in London as a Diamond Peace. No record is known about this deposit by the government because there is no documentation showing that we withdrawed such funds.

[etc. etc. etc.]

My Kind Regards to your family,
Mrs.Inna Khodorkovsky
============================================================================
Akses Internet TELKOMNet-Instan beri Diskon s.d. 50 % khusus untuk wilayah Jawa Timur.
Informasi selengkapnya di www.telkomnetinstan.com atau hub 0800-1-INSTAN (467826)
============================================================================

Jawa Timur? They have electricity?

No comments: