11.30.2005

further adventures of my persona

Newer readers of my blog (non-Listerine Mawrtyrs, perhaps?) may not know that earlier this year, I took my blog persona, the dark goddess of replevin, and created a corporation sole for her/it/me, just to show that I could. This led to a credit card offer to the dark goddess (credit card companies appear to be fairly wanton about extending credit to any corporation created in Washington state). Which, in the interest of science, I accepted.

Well, I am happy to report that the dark goddess just had her (my?) credit limit on the corporate card raised. By four thousand dollars.

Not bad for an imaginary playmate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.