motion practice

Okay, I am going to file a Motion to Improve Facts as to My Client.

If that doesn't work I am planning a Motion to Exchange Clients with Opposing Counsel.

If that doesn't work I have no recourse but to file a Writ of Goddammit.

1 comment:

H.W. Duncan said...

Professor Anderson at UW Law once mentioned a Writ of Goddammit. Tonight I searched for it and found your blog as the only source. Thanks!